Shoes and clothes are two things women never get tired of. They can shop till they drop. And if they are the clothes of top designers like Evan Picone, there is simply nothing that can stop them.
Evan Picone has earned respect as a popular line showcasing fashionable and trendy clothing in the best fits and styles. This article aims to give you a glance at the lineup of Evan Picone dresses. They are indeed an epitome of class and beauty. So, get ready to be mesmerized by Evan Picone dress patterns and styles you will long to possess.
Evan Picone Line: How it all started
Evan Picone clothing line started way back in 1949. It was setup as a partnership between Joseph Picone and Charles Evans. They made their debut with a Fly front skirt designed by Evans and created at Picone’s shop. The fly front skirt was a huge success with the fashion conscious women and made them popular designers overnight. They did not stop there and went on to design and produce ladies pants and slacks. By 1960, they emerged as a leading sportswear brand.
But, the Evan Picone line had its share of problems too. In 1962, the company was bought out by Revlon. Mr. Joseph Picone reacquired the company four years later. As Evan Picone slowly picked up business once again they decided to veer away from sportswear. They concentrated on designing and making clothing geared towards career women. Evan-Picone soon came to be known as a brand that makes stylish and comfortable clothing for women.
What makes Evan Picone Dresses different?
Clothing lines from top designers have distinguishing features that set it above the rest. Evan Picone dresses also boast of such special features. Some of them are given below.
- Dresses from the Evan Picone line are known for their clean cuts, neat designs and slim fits.
- There is a wide range of styles to choose from. They include the empire dresses, A-line dresses, sheath dresses, wrap silhouettes and princess gowns. Not only this, it has an assortment even for the pattern of sleeves. There are Evan Picone dresses in full sleeves, ? the sleeves, Batwing Dolman, cap sleeves, kimono sleeves and short sleeves. You also have a choice of halter, off shoulder, one shoulder, sleeveless, straps and strapless dresses.
- Evan Picone designers work with a variety of fabrics for their clothing line. There are fabrics that achieve the casual and regal look. You can buy dresses in chiffon, polyester chiffon, matte jersey, velvet, taffeta, silk and silk chiffon.
- Their line houses dresses in myriad colors, prints and patterns. Evan Picone dresses are available in solid colors as well as multiple contrasting colors. There are also dresses in impressive prints such as polka dots, floral prints, animal prints, stripes and abstract prints.
- Evan Picone designers make dresses to suit every occasion and setting. There are formal dresses you can put on to work. Their office collection includes bright colored dresses, stylish dresses and jacket dresses. Their line also includes party wear and evening dresses.
- The clean cuts and designs are emphasized with fashionable dress accents. Evan Picone dresses are accentuated with jeweled embellishments, satin and silk sashes and belts, ruffles, lace overlays, pleats, ribbed fronts and the likes.
- You can also flaunt an Evan Picone dress in the length you are comfortable with. There are dresses that hit above the knee, at the knee, at mid-calf and full length. Selected dresses also have an asymmetrical hem.